Re: Spring- Yeah!

We bought some through Railway Salvage to put on the floor of my husband's
writing hut.  I like it so far...noticed a scratch but haven't tried to
buff it out.  So far, the reviews I've read have been positive.  Since our
floor is probably "seconds", I'd say that it is a pretty floor.
Bonnie ETN Zone &