Re: Spring/ furnace

Congratulations!!!!!!!  That is way cool.  I never knew anyone  actually won
those items at the shows.  I always thought it was just a way  to get leads to
call.....that's all I've ever gotten.  I have totally quite  signing up for
any drawings due to this.  Literally for 6 months you get  nothing but sales
calls.  Can be very annoying, especially if you go to  numerous shows throughout
the year...it's non-stop calls all year then.
You are so fortunate, and I'm so glad to hear that someone actually DOES
win!!!  And if anyone should win, I'm glad it was you!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/24/2006 9:54:56 AM Central Standard Time,