From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 6:14 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] AMaryllis

Glad this subject came up.  How does one get an Amaryllis to rebloom  the
next year???? A friend gives me a potted one for Xmas every year and it
blooms up a storm, but never blooms again the next year.  What am I doing
wrong????
I thought perhaps because I planted it, but even in a pot it  didn't
rebloom....only grows foliage.  The one she gave me this year put  out two
bloom stalks, I was thrilled.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/24/2006 9:54:56 AM Central Standard Time,