RE: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1948/ Donna

Yep... arrived at Hobby on Saturday. I realize you folks thought it was
cold, but it was 54 degrees warmer than were I came from!

Once we cleared the Galveston area it kept getting warmer and by morning it
was hot!

Donna

Who's body is having a hard time adjusting from minus 10 to 90's to what
ever it is here now.