RE: PNW show/ trends

And us northerners appreciate the southerners who sell their overgrown
plants on ebay.

Every type of gardening involves work of some type. Enjoyable, but manual
labor none the less. At least you don't have to weed or water with a water
garden... Personally think the die-hard water gardeners will always be
there, just like the collectors of other plants.

Donna