Re: Spring- Yeah!

Hey- congrats on winning the furnace! That's exciting! I guess it's a
good thing they sell lots of different flooring options.  I love my tile
in the guest bath and now the laudry room, but my favorite by far is the
pebble mosiac tiles I but in the master bath.  Feels like I'm at the
beach in there! hope you find some bamboo to make your home like you
want too!