To: "GardenChat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 8:52 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT: [Fwd: Fw: Really Great pictures, no really.]

Ok- this is too funny. I'm not sure if the pics will go through to
Chat, so this is a test. If it doesn't work, I'll try again.
And yes, DF, I know you don't care if I buy a plant or not. I love your
plants and would cry if I killed it. So, I'd just rather come see them
all everyyear and not cry at all~!

Theresa

Hi Theresa

I am looking forward to seeing you in March. You know I don't care if
you buy a plant or not don't you? It would just be great to see you again.

Anyway, I am forwarding this to you because I have no idea how to share
it with the Chat group but I'm sure they would love to see it. It's
pretty funny and I think they will enjoy it especially the cat ones.

Let me know you get this and that I used the right address.

Thanks

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net