Re: Spring- Yeah!/tile

Well- I have an answer for your grout issue. First you can make small
grout lines  Also when I did my masterbath I learned about Spectralock
Pro grout.  It is an enamal-hybrid grout and NEVER needs to be sealed,
doesn't mildew and in non-porous.  Amazing.  I have had my bath done for
a year now and have not cleaned the grout on either the floor or bath
surround yet.  It still looks brand new.  It is a little bit harder to
apply initially, but not by much.  When I do my kitchen I will
definitely use it.  There is another brand similar that is sold at HD-
but it is lousy. I'd avoid it.  A friend tried it and ended up having to
remove the grout and replace it.  Cheaper is not always better.  Our
Lowe's sell the regular Spectralock- but only in small sizes and certain
colors.  The "Pro" is easier to install and is much better for vertical
surfaces than the regular Spectralock.

Theresa

Theresa