Re: OT: [Fwd: Fw: Really Great pictures, no really.]

Well- that didn't work. Hmmm, will have to think about this and get back to you all with the pics.
Theresa

Theresa wrote:

Ok- this is too funny. I'm not sure if the pics will go through to Chat, so this is a test. If it doesn't work, I'll try again.
And yes, DF, I know you don't care if I buy a plant or not. I love your plants and would cry if I killed it. So, I'd just rather come see them all everyyear and not cry at all~!

Theresa

Hi Theresa

I am looking forward to seeing you in March. You know I don't care if you buy a plant or not don't you? It would just be great to see you again.

Anyway, I am forwarding this to you because I have no idea how to share it with the Chat group but I'm sure they would love to see it. It's pretty funny and I think they will enjoy it especially the cat ones.

Let me know you get this and that I used the right address.

Thanks

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net

-