Re: Spring- Yeah!- tile floors

All my tiles are matte finish.  I wouldn't have considered
shiny.  The matte finish in the kitchen also seems to
dry more quickly than you would expect, and looks
really nice when it's clean.
As for linoleum, I have had it in several places and
hated it.  I am reminded of the time we had a new
linoleum floor put down in our first house - at that
point it was a big deal as we were not affluent in
those days.  In the first week a very large neighbor
lady came in wearing spike heels.  As she stood
talking, she leaned on her heels and turned around
a few times, each time putting a hole right through
the new linoleum.  That would not have happened
with tiles.
Auralie

In a message dated 02/25/2006 1:36:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,