RE: onion sets

If I personally were growing food I'd take your advice, Donna. But since
the Veg Garden MGs requested sets, I'm ordering what they want. Then, of
course there are white, yellow, and red sets. I could order all 3, but I
can't imagine they'll plant 300, so I ordered a deal on a yellow and
white combo. I gave them some red last year from the ones I ordered for
sale for the H&G show.

By the way, the H&G show bulbs just arrived and I'll package them
tonight. They backordered the Eucomis - drat! Had to cancel them. If
they aren't here now we won't be able to use them.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5