Re: Spring- Yeah!

In a message dated 2/24/06 11:02:23 PM, tchessie1@sbcglobal.net writes:

>   Feels like I'm at the
> beach in there! hope you find some bamboo to make your home like you
> want too!

Theresa, thanks.   I'm not sure I want bamboo as I have only read about it.
It would be in contrast to my oak floor which I love.   I have had oak floor
in my family rooms since having a family room in my early days of marriage.
The finishes on hardwood today are so tough and durable.   I loved the first
hardwoods I had but they did require waxing & buffing.   I can't imagine how
many times I would have had to replace carpeting if I had it when my boys were
running their little cars & trucks on the floor.   Gosh I miss that!
     Ceres