Re: Spring- Yeah!

Your saga reminds me of a short story I read long ago. The punch line was, "No, it's good luck, just sloppy."

Sorry about the other stuff, but congratulations on the furnace. I hope it works out well.

What a week. Our garbage disposal went out and a shelf in the family
room suddenly came crashing down breaking some glassware I got in Italy (;-()
and disconnected the satellite & VCR. However, I got a call Tues morn saying
I won a furnace (Lenox) including installation from the Home& Garden show I
attended on Sun. My response was 'what's the catch'. The owner of one of
the
larger heating/cooling business in the Des Moines area assured me there was
no catch. They are coming out Mon to talk to us. We will see.
Temps are predicted to reach 55 today but turn cold tomorrow.
Ceres