Re: winter slideshow

Sorry, Kathy--I need a remedial reading course!

Thank you, Kitty. I find it pretty amazing myself. Of course, annuals are a whole other thing. Only annuals we plant regularly are Ms Fatma's purple petunias [currently in two hanging baskets]. Other gardens and yards are ablaze with impatiens, marigolds, and the like.

Also, just picked our first Roma tomatoes of the year; we've been picking the wild ones for a few weeks now. And with the kumquats just hitting their stride, it looks like I'll be making a batch of marmalade this week.