RE: Spring- Yeah!

So did I Ceres as we were considering it for the sun room at mothers. What
they didn't guarantee was whether it would fade in the sun light which is
why we opted for the porcelain flooring instead.

BTW, there is a difference in porcelain and ceramic tiles. If you really
view the sample pieces, you can tell the difference by looking at the side
of it- the color goes thru the tile, not just on the outer top. The person
who constructed the room pointed that out to us or I would have never known!