Re: lotus

Might be able to find seeds of Nelumbo lutea if you want them.

On Feb 24, 2006, at 11:48 PM, Donna wrote:

Darn! Was hoping to hear it was a water lotus they were not going to use
again... as my mind was thinking, hum.... maybe for shipping cost they could
send it to me when they were done! <lol>

And when you need some water type lotus pictures and info- head here for
some of the best info on it.

http://www.victoria-adventure.org/

Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 8:59 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] lotus

Thanks all of you. Without knowing much about Lotus to begin with, i had
the same reaction many of you had. So I emailed her links fro both the
Nelumbo and the PW Lotus and asked her to either select from those or send
me something to make it easier for me to figure it out. We'll see how
that
works out.

Another garden wrote down that they wanted a Spruce. Now that's really
clear.

and 4 gardens didn't bother to meet the deadline. How can I work up
orders,
not knowing what they want?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5