trip to Jesse's

Well I am back w/ about a gajillion emails to read.  Long trip but always
worth it.  Still winter up there, looking more like Spring here.  Was tough
putting Neal on the plane to go back to base, he ships out in a few weeks.
Was great to see him, what a fine, handsome young man he is.  And always
wonderful to see Jesse and her family.  The good news is we had almost 3
inches of rain on Saturday.  Bad news is an armadillo seems to be intent on
excavating my yard - grrrr.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX