From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Andrea Hodges
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 3:03 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Donna/trip

That's what it's like after a major hurricane Donna. Although Hugo was not
as bad as Katrina, the landscape was damaged many miles inland. It took
several years for the wildlife to come back, including the sea birds, and
you can still see signs now almost 17 years later if you know where to look.

Glad you got to see some green though and enjoy some warm temps. I'm
freezing. LOL! Only 5 days to go!