Re: Cornus

Not necessarily Teresa.
Everyone has differing perceptions... and expectations.... of color. Lighting is different in each garden or landscape, different times of the day and month you are looking at it.... one of the great aspects to color and gardening.What you use as a companion is very important with these winter exhibits. Personally, come spring and summer I do not expect all that much from them other than background for shade perennials.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
Hmm- I obviously have no snow, and the red stems still stand out.  So
perhaps I can assume mine is not Midwinter fire.

Theresa