RE: Not getting any younger ( was Icy here too)

A week later I have this really wonderful bruise on my hip that has to be
six inches across. I have always bruised easily but this one is the most
spectacular I've had since I was in my teens. My husband won't even look at
it, what a wimp. :-) And my shoulder is very stiff in the mornings. I looked
up info on rotator cuff injuries but since I have full range of motion and
it actually feels better when I lift my arm overhead, I'm really hoping
that's not a problem and it will just go away. I'm only mid-40s but I can
tell it's taking longer than it used to for me to shake off bumps and
bruises. Pfui.
I only did a little gardening this weekend despite decent weather, I was
just lazy I guess. The vegetable garden is now clear of debris and ready for
rototilling; I've ordered my onions and the very few seeds I want. Sadly I
waited too long and can't get the pretty tomato from Burpee that DH liked so
much - web site says seed is unavailable and they won't ship plants to CA. I
still need to decide if I want to change irrigation from the leaky hoses we
use now. And DH decided that since I am cutting way back on veggies he is
going to grow flint corn for fun in my vacant beds. He welded up some fence
and we made another pen for the sheep - now each pregnant ewe has her own
private space with shelter. Sure hope the lambing goes easy this year.

Cyndi