To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Vet news

Kathy and Cyndi,
thanks for the kind thoughts for Mick (full name Michael Collins, aka The Mick; I like to think of Mick as being Black Irish)
He is sitting next to me on a cushy towel, feeling very down and tired. The vet said it will take 3 days for the steroids to kick in and he should then start feeling better.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>