Re: Mechanical troubles!

I think the method they use for appliances is electrostatic; the charge is what makes it stick.

Maria

WRONG....

They do make paint for appliances. I had the front of
a dishwasher painted years ago.... One of the auto
body shop workers used to do it on the side from
home... he painted everyones stuff. Of course, he had
the equipment to do it.(air brushes etc from painting
cars)

Donna

--- Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

hah! Wishful thinking.  I don't think any paint
would stick to a fridge!
Theresa

Andrea Hodges wrote:

You know Theresa, as handy as you are around the
house, I'm sure you
could find someway to paint it............
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa"
<tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>