Re: Mechanical troubles!

Woo hoo, glad to hear that someone actually wins those things once in a while. Just keep reminding yourself how much a new furnace etc would be with out this windfall. Should make the installation ordeal a little easier to take
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Mechanical troubles!

The furnace rep called on us yesterday and I indeed did win a Lennox furnace
and installation. We are going to take it, upgrade & add a new air cond.
The furnace will end up costing us about $100 after rebates. So what a deal.
There are also rebates on the air cond from Lennox as well as our energy
provider, Mid American. Hope the installation is not a messy experience.
Ceres