From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:24 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - another cold front has arrived

We have had another round of ice/snow... not much precipitation but a
mess to drive on.  I stayed in today... during the last really big ice
storm I fell and have just now gotten my arm where I can lift it up to
my shoulder.  Nothing broke but bruises take so long to get over.
We are suppose to get more tonight, tomorrow and friday.   We were going
go to Marshall, TX on friday to visit my husband's parents and help
drive one of their vehicles home.  I don't want to go if it is going to
be bad.  I had hoped we could combine it with the First Monday Trade
Days at Canton, TX and maybe get some pottery at Marshall's pottery!
Tricia