Re: Signs of Spring

Oh ick.  Was actually pleasant here today.  Was a nice break from the
freezer section we've had.
And I have robins year round, and fat ones at that!   All my birdies are
fat.  They're going through a 100 lbs. of seed or better a week now.  Plus
suet and fruit tenders and other treats.  Little oinkers.
Jesse's goldfinches are so fat it's a wonder they can still fly.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A