Re: THANKS for the H.B. wishes

Best wishes from me, too! I love the cold, but don't have to live in
it 24/7 like the animals and birds do. Will have to deal with a lot
of die back or worse thanks to the extended late fall warmth, but
gardening is certainly an object lesson for control freaks such as
myself...

Cathy, west central IL, z5b