Re: Beautiful

In a message dated 2/7/07 11:50:43 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> hum.... currently zero and add the wind chill you come up with -15.....
> although the high today is supposed to reach 14 ( a heat wave from the last
> week)...

Spring is not here either but then it normally is not in Feb.   Noon news
said it was 10 deg which is a heat wave.   Fortunately we have plenty of snow
cover to help protect our babies.   The cold is normally not hard to tolerate
with the gradual conditioning but we didn't have that this year and BURR!
Perhaps some of you saw the Brr bicycle ride in Iowa last Sat on the world news.
This is a 23 mi ride in open flat country from Perry Iowa NW to Bouton and
back which is always scheduled for the first Sat in Feb.   For the best several,
several yrs the ride has been somewhat decent weather but this year made up.
I'm not sure it was above 0 all day but 400 tough souls made the ride.   I
have rode several yrs but none were like this year.