Re: Roll with Squints

Yeah. I don't chase refracted spots of light from cut-glass mobiles across the floor either--although I sometimes think I've been doing a lot of that since 50s. One problem is, of course, if I could get these old bones down on the concrete drive, I'd likely be stuck there until Megan, the postal person, delivered today's ration of catalogs, circulars, and bills, and came to my aid.

But sunshine I've got. Back to short pants, tanktop, and sandals today. Gotta love it!