Re: Roll with Squints

Me, too.  I drove to work in freezing rain this morning.  It was the pits.
zem
To: "Gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:25 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Roll with Squints

What? You mean you don't roll with your cat? What's wrong with you Jim?
And I'm jealous. It's been so stinking COLD here. I rolled with my cat
in front of the fireplace last night. I curled up with a blanket and
pillow...and here come the cats, rolling all over the floor. They had
the nerve to make me move so they could get closer to the fire. Why I
oughtttaaaaaaa.....

 I need SUNSHINE and warm weather.  Right now.
Jesse R.
 Zone 6 and COLD