Re: Beautiful

In a message dated 2/9/07 10:24:40 PM, redfour@omni-tech.net writes:

> Hi Ceres and all,  I'm trying a new cherry tomato this year called green
> grape.  Always wanted to try a small green tomato, this one should work
> for your granddaughter 'cause it is a one bite tomato.  Also available
> from T-T.

Rich, I have tried that one a few yrs ago.   I only grew it one yr and gave
the remaining seed away.   I will be anxious to hear from you think.   I am
president of our garden club this   yr and have planned a tomato tasting to be
included with our Aug garden tour.   I do hope many of our members will
participate.   I love to use the various colors for a salad.
     What are your current temps?   We are still in that <0 for night time