Re: Beautiful- Ceres Survey

In a message dated 2/10/07 7:38:51 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Might be interesting if you posted the results of your taste testing
> here for us to see as well....

Donna, I would be glad to do that if our members follow thru.   I have
reminded them to label their plants so the cpt infor may be available for others.
I label mine and try to compare production amt, plant health, date of 1st ripe
fruit & other infor that may be of interest.   My husband picks & waters our
off site garden which is bigger than my home veggie area so much of the facts
come from his observations.   I do the planting & weeding but we do mulch with
grass clippings to reduce the weeds.   My usual favorite varieties are Big
Beef, Whopper Improved, & Goliath.
     Some one on the list was trying a new roma variety last year.   Any
report?
          Ceres