Re: Beautiful

Auralie, congratulations.   I would say you have an unusual club.   Our club
has never had a flower show and I am sure we never will.   We do have garden
tours and other projects.
     I am president for the very reason Kitty spoke of.   Our V. Pres
position is a 2 yr commitment which means the 2nd yr they move up to Pres.   Our VP
last year never showed up all yr, did not plan & obtain the speakers so Pres
Neil did her job and his last year.   No one would consider the Pres job this
year and the membership thought maybe Neil would stay on for another yr.   I
couldn't believe anyone would consider asking him after he did his 2 yr
commitment with a db job on his 2nd yr.   I decided I had a rest from the Pres job and
poor Neil needed a rest so I volunteered.
     Ceres