To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Beautiful>Since

My seeds came today! I feel guilty about even telling you busy folks
this, but am off to Steamboat Springs for 10 days. Back just in time
for our MG sponsored day of garden talks, where I have volunteered to
run the used book and houseplant sale. Will miss the church finance
committee meeting, and a needlework meeting, but you are right, time
for self is a good thing (even if DH has to drag me there kicking and
screaming - vacations are always his idea!). I hope to be able to
access my mail remotely, so I can stay in touch. We shall see...

Cathy, west central IL, z5b