This and That

Congratulations Auralie! You put a lot of effort into those shows!  Will
there be a flower show at Hofstra now that the event will be in the fall?

We have been freezing here on Long Island, NY, but NO SNOW!  I am sitting at
the computer wearing my socks and a pair of my husband's wool socks and my
feet are still frozen!  I think it's the darn hypothyroidism that keeps me
cold most of the time. I'm going to get a blanket...

The only gardening I've been doing is computer publishing for our daylily
club, browsing catalogs, and working with images.  I have a slew of cuttings
to pot up.  I'm just trying to keep things alive until my break from school
in a week.

Oh, Gene, someone on my daylily robin mentioned your catalog as a good one
to order from! BTW, you did a wonderful job on it this year!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)