Re: Beautiful

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 2/9/07 10:24:40 PM, redfour@omni-tech.net writes:
>

>>Hi Ceres and all,  I'm trying a new cherry tomato this year called green
>>grape.  Always wanted to try a small green tomato, this one should work
>>for your granddaughter 'cause it is a one bite tomato.  Also available
>>from T-T.
>>

>Rich, I have tried that one a few yrs ago.   I only grew it one yr and gave
>the remaining seed away.   I will be anxious to hear from you think.   I am
>president of our garden club this   yr and have planned a tomato tasting to be
>included with our Aug garden tour.   I do hope many of our members will
>participate.   I love to use the various colors for a salad.
>     What are your current temps?   We are still in that <0 for night time
>temps.
>     Ceres

Hi Ceres,  Today was a heat wave, temps in the upper 20's.  Not gonna
last too long, colder tomorrow and snow in the afternoon, evening and
into Tuesday, with an accumulation of 4 plus inches.  Good News!  It's
headed your way, so get prepared.  Have you ordered your seeds for the
coming season?  Of course you have what a sillly question.  Take care,
will talk to you again later. Rich