Re: This and That

Sounds like we are up to abut the same things, Chris.
I got back from doing a slide presentation for a Master Gardener seminar on Saturday. Was over in Evansville, IN about 1 1/2 hours drive. Stayed over nite, had dinner with fellow gardening and food nuts, came home with a check and fully bellybutton, a day of listening to other speakers and talking plants with all the gardeners all day. My concept of a great weekend. I have my catalog in the mail, so I can not begin to go through everyone else's... some good stuff out there to order. I am wearing out that magic marker... will have to go back and let some go by... We have to get serious with seed sowing this week... we have put it off due to the very cold weather for the past month. Now it has to be done.. so I know where I will be most afternoons this week and next. Thanks for the compliment on our catalog. That thing is like giving birth every September and October.....
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Petersen" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
Congratulations Auralie! You put a lot of effort into those shows!  Will
there be a flower show at Hofstra now that the event will be in the fall?

We have been freezing here on Long Island, NY, but NO SNOW! I am sitting at
the computer wearing my socks and a pair of my husband's wool socks and my
feet are still frozen!  I think it's the darn hypothyroidism that keeps me
cold most of the time. I'm going to get a blanket...

The only gardening I've been doing is computer publishing for our daylily
club, browsing catalogs, and working with images. I have a slew of cuttings to pot up. I'm just trying to keep things alive until my break from school
in a week.

Oh, Gene, someone on my daylily robin mentioned your catalog as a good one
to order from! BTW, you did a wonderful job on it this year!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)