Re: take care folks!

The maps seem to predict we will be in the "active" part of this.  Just tad
south of Donna but the winds at 40mph will create an interesting day.  We
did get 1 inch plus snow last night for practice.  I think we are predicted
the 4-12 inch area!  I love when they are so exact in the precipetation!
Strap in Donna....ride the drift!