Re: take care folks!

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

Donna, are you predicted to get this snow tonight? It isn't here yet. Rich, are you getting it or have gotten it?
    Ceres

Hi Ceres, Started this morning with freezing rain that kinda iced things up, then cleared off for about 7 hours then started snowing, which it is doing still. Tomorrow is supposed to be snow for most of the day, clearing off for a c;ouple of hours then more rain which will probably be ice than more snow for most of Wednesday, clearing off that night, then cold for a day then temps warming 'til the weekend when it is supposed to be in the 40's. Now that is what I'd call a screwed up forcast, or as we Nebraskans say, just typical Nebraska weather.