Re: Popenoe begonia

Largest leaf in that picture is about 4 inches across, Ceres.

Yes, my carolinifolia has bloomed. Kind of ordinary blooms, however. I'm going to post another picture later today of a begonia that I don't know the name of. The guy I bought it from [at a farmer's market] called it "pig's ear" but he must be the only one that calls it that because I couldn't find anything close to that with Google.