From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:14 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow day

here, we just get to fend for ourselves.   It was a scary ride in, not
much
snow, but the wind is icing the roads terrible and the plow/salt trucks
can't keep it off the road as it is the light powdery stuff.  News crews
where a couple blocks from my home showing the world just how bad it

Wish I was
home....

I am sorry to hear about New Orleans.... geesh, can they get a break!

Donna