Re: Snow day

S'posed to rain here today, but hasn't yet. Just gloomy instead. Nice and warm, though--mid-70s.

Meantime, I've cleaned up a 10-gallon nursery pot and this afternoon, if it doesn't rain, I'm going to paint it purple and plant something [don't know what, yet] in it tomorrow.

Also making a batch of strawberry jam.

On Feb 13, 2007, at 11:54 AM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

Sure wish some of that weather would come our way, we need water...and I
wouldn't mind getting sent home because of snow.
Be careful everyone.

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:14 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow day

here, we just get to fend for ourselves.   It was a scary ride in, not
much
snow, but the wind is icing the roads terrible and the plow/salt trucks
can't keep it off the road as it is the light powdery stuff. News crews
where a couple blocks from my home showing the world just how bad it

Wish I was
home....

I am sorry to hear about New Orleans.... geesh, can they get a break!

Donna