Re: Snow day

I just spent the past 90 minutes shoveling my driveway. Mostly about 10 inches, some high points about 15in and of course some low points. It's still coming down and I'll have to shovel again in the morning, but at least a large amount is doneand out of the way. As it stands right now I don't work tomorrow but that could change, so I don't want to have to be shoveling to get to work. Also, I spent the whole day inside on computer projects and then watched some tv. It felt good to get out and move around. I did have to come in several times to briefly warm my hands though. They just can't take the cold.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow day

S'posed to rain here today, but hasn't yet. Just gloomy instead. Nice and warm, though--mid-70s.

Meantime, I've cleaned up a 10-gallon nursery pot and this afternoon, if it doesn't rain, I'm going to paint it purple and plant something [don't know what, yet] in it tomorrow.

Also making a batch of strawberry jam.