Re: Snow day

We did not receive as much snow as Kitty or Donna but certainly enough. We
had black ice under the snow which made the morning commute yesterday morning a
big mess.   Tow trucks are banded when the weather is bad which creates roads
that   look like a junk yard with cars/trucks everywhere & every position.
Many schools were cancelled as was my granddaughters.   Today is bright, sunny
and the wind is mild but at 1 PM it was 8 degrees.   Weather man says temps in
the 30s by Mon.   Come on Monday!!
     BTW my granddaughter said it was fun to have a snowday and seniors do
not need to makeup the day.
     Hang in there Kitty and Donna.   It won't be long we will complaining of
the heat & humidity.   Meanwhile, I made a trip to the dentist this morning
and I am in for the day.