Re: Re: Bok Choy

Thanks, Noreen. I'll remember that.

On Feb 14, 2007, at 3:57 PM, TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:

Interesting Jim. I'm sure I've seen it here. All sorts of seeds for sale for various Asian vegies and such. I suppose it is because of our huge Asian population. Next time you want something Asian, let me know, I'm sure I
could find it here.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/14/2007 11:03:21 AM Central Standard Time,