----- Original Message ----
From: "TeichFlora@aol.com" <TeichFlora@aol.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 2:54:40 PM
Subject:
[CHAT] Re:snow day

Can't really relate to the amount of snow, etc.....and
this might be really
a dumb question.....but, don't most folks bring in the
fish  for the winter to
the basement into a temporary pond???  I know a few
ponders that have done
this for years, along with their tropical lilies,
etc.  I just assumed most
folks do this too.   What  about the de-icers and
things like that which are to
guard against losing  the fish, keeping an air
hole open????

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast