It was colder today...

than I want to get used to. Below 60 F all day, with wind chill of around 47. Now, I know that sound balmy to some people, but not to us. Our average high for this time of year is in the 70s. At the supermarket today there was even a woman from Ontario complaining--said she didn't come all the way down here for the same stuff she left at home. A bit of hyperbola, I suspect, but it must disappointing to drive 700 miles to frolic in 47-degree weather.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10