Re: Snow day

Hello Kathy,
We have moved our start date up a bit due to heating costs in the greenhouse. All our shipments begin arriving the first week of March. All during March there are multiple shipments every week. Still, I have seedlings coming on to transplant, seeds to sow. Soon as the ground thaws there are some plants to dig, divide, wash and pot up. More things to move up to the next size and all the stuff I brought in last fall that is now in the root cellar. No lack of good times here! Purchased a 4 tier shelf for starting seedlings this week. Each shelf has its own adjustable light and each light has 4 bulbs of warm and cool. Should arrive by first part of next week to be put together. We also purchased a label making machine this year to see if we can get a system going here. In the past we have hand written every label needed in the nursery. Nothing fancy... just black and white, but stable and stick around for a while. Snow is in the forecast tomorrow morning. Sun this afternoon but very cold with a wind that cuts.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow day

Gene, Isn't it great to be in the greenhouse again! I can't wait. Right now
I've got boxes of liners stacked in my garage as I can't get thru the
snowdrifts to the greenouse. At least they're in my garage and not freezing on some truck! We just got plowed out late yesterday so will go to town and try and
remember how to act in civilization. Kathy