Re: Snow day

ahh- no snow here. It was gorgeous today! It was 73 and sunny. Spring has arrives, tulips, daffodils, grape hyacynths, violets, snowdrops, miniature peach, and crazy forsythia are all in bud or blooming. The forsythia also bloomed a little in fall- it is very confused! I took down the heavy chains the former owners of this house had put up as rain chains, and replaced them with lighter weight copper ones (they are very cute- little buckets with chain links in between). I'll try to post some pics to yahoo and send in an emial to the list. At least now I don't have to worry about the chains ripping down the gutters and facial boards.

Theresa

Cornergar@aol.com wrote:
Gene, Isn't it great to be in the greenhouse again! I can't wait. Right now I've got boxes of liners stacked in my garage as I can't get thru the snowdrifts to the greenouse. At least they're in my garage and not freezing on some truck! We just got plowed out late yesterday so will go to town and try and remember how to act in civilization. Kathy