Re: Snow day

Gene, Sounds like you won't have to look for things to do for awhile...as if
you ever did! I am still using the Brother P-touch system for labeling that
Kitty told us about a couple years ago 'tho in a retail setting the customer
wants pictures so I also make laminated photo signs that include more info as
well. Seems to work but is so time consuming. Kathy (who is watching it snow
again)