To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow day

Gene, Sounds like you won't have to look for things to do for awhile...as if you ever did! I am still using the Brother P-touch system for labeling that Kitty told us about a couple years ago 'tho in a retail setting the customer wants pictures so I also make laminated photo signs that include more info as well. Seems to work but is so time consuming. Kathy (who is watching it snow
again)